summer make up look
This is my perfect make up look for summer time, it´s light and very fresh. The summer is all about the glow so a bronzer, blush and of course a highlighter is a must. my make up routine is fast and with all drugstore products.
- The body shop "brush on radiance": This is my all time favorite highlighter, it´s so fresh and glowy.
- Maxfactor creme blush "soft murano": The perfect natural, pinky color and creme is always great for summer.
- Maybelline dream wonder nude foundation: Light weight, good enough coverage and small bottle.
- Real Techniques "blush brush": I adore this brush, it´s soft, easy to clean and great for powder/bronzer.
- Maybelline the rocket mascara: My favorite mascara for summer. It´s waterproof, gives great volume and is very long lasting.
- Maybelline brow drama "transparent": It does the job and keeps the hairs in place for a few hours and it´s not sticky or make my brows feel weird and hard.
- LÓréal true match touche magique concealer: It gives a highlighted look and is very light weight.
- Real Techniques sponge: Perfect for applying foundation and gives you a flawless feel.
- Maybelline color drama "Nude perfection": I´m all for that nude lip and this pen stick is easy to apply and gives a matte look. Perfect for everyday wear.
- The body shop "honey bronzer": I´m very fair so I have a hard time finding a bronzer that doesn´t make me look like an umpa lumpa. I love this bronzer because it´s not muddy or to orange it´s just very natural and perfect for that summer look.